Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Favorite Technology


Hi!
Today is talking about my favorite technology piece.
In my case, the favorite technology is, obviously like great part of the world, the computer and the internet.
Since the appearance of the Personal Computer (PC), the use of this invent it was overcrowed, favoring the human life on centring much activities in one machine, like listen music, write an processing one text, watch a film, etc.
The appearance of the Internet, eneable that more activites are centring in the PC, like read the newspaper, watch tv or to comunicate by other people, and count on much information of several things...¡Is the Alexandria Library of the 21th Century!. In resume, the world is more little than before an the internet is the window to this world.
My firist PC, is buying in 2001? I don't remember really, but i remember the firist time for i have internet in 2002. Since this time, never more gave up using!. I'm use every day for generally to chat with my friends and write some things, listen and discover new kinds of the music, read the newspaper, and read much information.
The Internet is important part of my life...probably see more ignorant and never would have know important people in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roberto
    I think that the computer is essential in this times but I prefer my cellphone XD although as I die whithout computer.

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bichi!!!

    the internet is the best technology.


    bye

    see you later

    ReplyDelete