Saturday, April 25, 2009

About my Career

Hi!
My text today is about my career.
I`m study Public Administration because this is a carreer that to allow me to contribute to the society in one important aspect in the life of the nation as the running of the state. Moreover, the multpile subjects to cover in this carrer are very attractive for a one humanist like me.
The Public Administration need much tools for achieve their objetives (Contribuite to the efficiency of the state, or contribute to new public policies -the action course of the goverment-), like knowledges in economics, political science, accounting, management, leadership, etc.
My favorite subject is the courses related by the economics and the political science and in the future i'm hope continue my studies in one specific area connected by my favorite subjects, but always near to the public, because for me this action would make to devote my efforts in one real contribution to the society.

1 comment:

  1. Robert!

    i like study this career??.

    In my case, i like much study this career, because is very similar a political science.

    bye

    ReplyDelete