Thursday, June 25, 2009

My ideal job or My ideal life.

I don’t think really about to my favorite or my ideal job, but I suppose that this is related by my favorites knowledge areas or this would be one job that to give me an enough freedom. In other words, i don’t like a job that enslaved in one office for the rest of my life, or one job that is monotone, in where i have a one funtion. I'm need fell free. I'm need use my knowledge, my experience and my capacities in some thing that is useful to the others, to the society. For this reason i'm never working in one thing for produce money to other person or one company.

For this, my favorite job probably is related by the social things, the social science. I'm need study really much for this, and not ever precisely a lucrative business, moreover, this is a sociaty that regonize much more others careers, that give sucess in one world where this is measure in dollars... But i think that regardless of this, to be worth make the sacrifice. I think thar what really matter is that only person make what believe correct, what make happy and not influenced for others parameters.

No comments:

Post a Comment