Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Favorite Web Site


Hi! Everybody!
Today is talking about of my favorite web site(s) in the internet.
I'm a constant user of this technology and every day visit much pages in the web, but the pages that usually open are facebook, gmail, "La Tercera" newspaper, meteochile, etc.
But my favorite page is Wikipedia.
Wikipedia is the great page because is a sea of knowlegdes. Contain much useful information about a variety of topics in form of the one great encyclopedia, and is, on my perception, the best example of the power of the Web 2.0, that leave in the hands of the users the construction of the Web, orienting to the his interest.
For this reason, the page is understimate because only person (or user) can modificate the information contained in one of its articules, but even so i consider this page like a great "stimulator" of my mind, and i resort to it each time that need know about some topic or simply wants to distract me in some thing.

6 comments:

  1. Wikipedia is great!
    if I'm looking for some information I alway considered this page!

    have a nice day
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. i beliave that wikipedia is excellent because help our to do a lot thing in the web.

    thank you wiki.

    good bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a very interest page!
    i visit in the free time for learning things
    but is little seriuos xD
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roberto, I think that wikipedia is an excellent tool for the students!!

    bye see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. many home works and reports made from it...What we would do without wiki?..if its not in wiki it doesn´t exist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wikipedia is a good tool for any work, and have contain about a lot of topics

    ReplyDelete